Halstead picks its winners
Halstead Property hosted more than 950 agents from New York, the Hamptons, New Jersey and Connecticut at the firm’s Annual Meeting at Cipriani’s 42nd St.
Led by president Diane M. Ramirez, the event featured guest speakers William Lie Zeckendorf and David Burris, co-chairmen of Terra Holdings (the parent company of Halstead Property) as well as presentations by Stephen Kliegerman, president of Halstead Development Marketing, the firm’s MarTech Division and chief economist, Greg Heym.
The meeting concluded with an awards presentation to Halstead’s top agents, as well as recognition of loyalty to the firm by agents and staffs.
Ramirez presented the awards to the top producing agents in categories including Broker of the Year and Most Sales Deals Closed.
The awards at Halstead’s Annual event included:
- Richard Orenstein won the award for Top Broker of the Year in New York and New Jersey, as well as Top Rental Deal in New York and New Jersey.
- Jay Overbye won the award for Most Sales Deals closed in Development Marketing.
- For the Most Sales Deals Closed in New York and New Jersey, the winner was Brian Lewis from the West Side Office. Brian also won the award for Listing Broker of the Year in New York and New Jersey.
- The Most Rental Deals Closed Award in New York and New Jersey was awarded to Senad Ahmetovic in the East Side office.
- In Connecticut, the Top Realtor of the Year Award was shared by EileenHanford from the Darien office and Mary Higgins from the New Canaan office. Eileen Hanford was also awarded with the Most Sales Deals
- Closed Award, Most Rental Deals Closed Award and the Listing Realtor of the Year Award.
The Broker of the Year Award in each of the Halstead offices throughout the tri-state area included: Louise Phillips Forbes in the Park Avenue office; Brian Lewis in the West Side office; Janet Weiner in the Village office; Richard Orenstein in the SoHo office; John Parsegian in the East Side office; Terrence Le Ray for the three Halstead Brooklyn offices; DeAnna (Dee) Rieber in the Upper Manhattan office; Daniel Wright in the Riverdale office; Mary Stapelton in the Hudson Valley office; JR Kuneth in the East Hampton office; Matt Brown and Peter Cossio shared the award for New Jersey; Jay Overbye in Development Marketing; Tito Ghose in the Halstead Commercial Division;
In Connecticut, the Top Realtor of the Year Award included: Eileen Hanford in the Darien and Rowayton offices; Chris Finlay in the Greenwich office; Mary Higgins in the New Canaan office; Tammy Felenstein in the Stamford office; Pat Abagnale in the Westport office; Helen Whitten in the Wilton office.
In addition to these awards, Ramirez surprised the attendees with new award categories including the Legacy Award, the Rookie of the Year award and the President’s Distinction Award.
The Legacy Award was presented to Halstead founder and co-chairman, Clark Halstead. Sarah Williams, from the Village office, received the Halstead Rookie of the Year Award and Gerry Makowski, executive director of marketing, was the recipient of the President’s Distinction Award.
Sebina Ahmetovic, office manager of Halstead’s East Side office, was the recipient of the Staff Person of the Year Award.
Other posts by REW Staff