International Realty honors top performers
Daniel Gale Sotheby’s International Realty recently recognized the accomplishments of its real estate professionals at the company’s annual President’s Dinner.
Held the Modern restaurant at the Museum of Modern Art, the event celebrated noteworthy achievements and introduced the newest member of Daniel Gale Sotheby’s Hall of Fame elite.
- Lois Kirschenbaum of Daniel Gale Sotheby’s Roslyn Office received first place in company production, followed by Nava Mitnick (Port Washington) in second place and Bonnie Doran (Manhasset) in third.
- Peggy Moriarty (Cold Spring Harbor) took first place as the company listing leader, followed by Fortune Heaney (Garden City) and Marilyn Jenney (Sea Cliff; 2nd and 3rd place respectively).
- Fortune Heaney was recognized as the first place leader in overall company units, with Peggy Moriarty and Marilyn Jenney tied for second place and Ann Collins (Garden City) in third.
- Sam Marcus (Roslyn) took the Multiple Unit Award (apartments, condos).
- Barbara Candee, a longtime agent with Daniel Gale Sotheby’s Locust Valley Office and vice president of the upper tier marketing program, was named to the Daniel Gale Hall of Fame.
Other posts by REW Staff